Post-doctoral position in computational biochemistry is available at Bar-Ilan University in Israel.
The research will focus on developing code for advanced multiscale simulations, as well as studying biological systems using advanced multiscale modeling tools.
Much of the computational work is performed in close collaboration with experimental groups.
Applicants must have a PhD in chemistry, chemical engineering, physics, bio-informatics, or related fields.
The ideal candidate should meet the following requirements:
1) Experience in programming/scripting (e.g. Fortran, C/C++, Python, Linux).
2) Experience using quantum mechanical programs (e.g. Gaussian, Q-Chem).
3) Experience in atomistic simulations (e.g. Molecular dynamics and Monte Carlo simulations).
4) Experience writing scientific articles.
5) Good interpersonal skills.
6) Good command of English.
The position is initially for 1 year with possibly extension upon mutual agreement.
Please send CV and cover letter to Prof. Dan T Major (email@example.com)
General information: www.themajorgroup.org